09 August 2020

Blogger has changed the editor, against my wishes

 To my readers:


Yes, it looks different. Google has made changes to Blogger for the sake of making changes. I don't like it. I am now unable to compose in HTML, which, while I don't really know squat about HTML, also prevents snippets of 'code' being inserted that screw things up.

I am not happy with it, but I am just one little atom in the cosmos of the internet and cannot change it. 

I will continue to write. Hopefully Google will come to it's senses...although I doubt it...and realize that bloggers do not compose on their smart phones. The only thing that makes me feel a little better about it is word press did the same thing to its customers years ago. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Khutulan

3 comments:

sharkstar said...

Live and learn I suppose. I love how you go back in time, in the blog/story line and tie things up. Do you have the forward history sketched out in your head and flesh it out when time is "right"? In any case, well done.

Khutulan said...

Honestly, no. It just comes to me. I swear I am channeling Anne McCaffrey at times. She took a vacation a couple weeks ago and I was floundering. But she's back.

sharkstar said...

You do it so well.