23 November 2021

No longer posting on Blogger

 Hello,

 

I am still writing about Pern's dragonriders. I am, however, no longer going to post here on Google's Blogger.

I keep getting messages from Google saying my posts are too hard to read, have no room between lines, and don't fit on a smartphone screen. Nor do their links work.

Yet they do not provide me any idea in how to actually rectify these issues. I write in Libre Office, with normal spaces between lines, in a certain font and cut and paste into the compose page. Google won't allow the normal spacing. It squishes the lines all together. 

 I do this because my internet connection is abysmal at best and non existent at worse. There are many days I can't get online at all. Yet Google wants me online, all the time, so it can push ads at YOU.

 

In addition, they don't seem to realize that one, I don't compose or work on a smartphone..who in the hell wants to type thousands of words on a smartphone?

And people don't READ them on smart phones.

When I ask and ask and ask Google on how to fix these problems (which are THEIR problems, not mine) I get...crickets. Not a sound. Nichts, nein, nada.

SO. If you have been reading my posts-and I thank you if you do, please surf on over to my wordpress blog:

https://dragonnomads.wordpress.com

If you type it in, there are TWO n's, not one. Someone else has a blog with the same title but with the words dragon and nomads separated. That's not mine!

While I'm not a big fan of wordpress for many reasons, at least they have a customer support that actually responds with good information.

So, again, it's dragonnomads.wordpress.com

 

See you there! And thank you again!

 

 

No comments: