24 September 2020

Chap. 201 Firefight

 Hello, my friends. I have moved operations from Google's Blogger to Wordpress. Google/Blogger decided that to remove a crucial part of writing...that of omitting line breaks. Meaning, no matter how I compose a post, it comes out all scrunched together in one solid block of text.This is crazy, but it's how the non reading, non writing coders that Google thinks are competent have done to their composing formatting. So, until they change their minds...which, from what I can gather from the many complaints of other bloggers, won't happen, I'm now on Wordpress. I was there all along, but Wordpress did the same thing, only not so stupid, years ago. It's why I came to Blogger in the first place. Now I'm leaving.But don't you, please!! Go to https://dragonnomads.wordpress.com to read my latest and ongoing posts about K'ndar, Raventh and the world of Pern. Thank you!

Chap. 201 Firefight

No comments: